Discover how your breathing influences your direct experience of life.
Feel how your brain, your heart, and your body are affected through your breath. Learn to switch from 'auto-pilot' to 'conscious-pilot' with your breath at any moment.
Who’s this for
This workshop is for you’d like to achieve one or more of the following:
- reduce stress and anxiety
- increase awareness, focus and clarity on an aspect of your life
- boost your health and happiness
- increase your energy, performance and recovery
- sleep better
About the facilitator
Scott is a breathwork expert and Certified Wim Hof Instructor who’s passionate about empowering you with simple tools that are right under your nose. Over the last few years, he’s trained over 2,000 people of all ages and stages. His approach is simple and profoundly effective:
- “After working with Scott, life is now breathing around me.” - Sal Hejaz
- "Scott has a real calm and depth to him." - Wim Hof
- “I am extremely excited at the vision that Scott has for this work and endorse the content and the impact it has wholeheartedly. - Annah Stretton
You will learn:
- 10+ Different breathing exercises
- Mindful eating, walking and listening exercises
- How to change your point of view to a 'glass half-full’, rather than 'half-empty' in a few breaths
- How breathing influences your heart, your cardiovascular system, your nervous system, and your immune system
- Simple tools and concepts that you will have with you for the rest of your life, right under your nose
- A 5-breath trick to switch the nervous system from sympathetic (fight or flight) mode, to parasympathetic (rest and digest) mode
Everything’s is backed by solid science, there’s nothing herbal, pseudo or 'whoo whoo' involved.
After the workshop you’ll receive:
- A PDF explanation of the breathing methods
- A 7 Day program to integrate what you’ve learned
- Eat light before the workshop.
- Bring a notepad and pen if you'd like to take notes.
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and warm.